Get ready for one of the most thrilling adventures in Puerto Princesa! The title says it all. Things will get rough and dirty as you ride this all-terrain vehicle and traverse rocky roads and muddy trails in our 300-hectare playground. Watch out for splashes of mud as deep potholes are part of the fun! You’ll be going over dirt trails uphill and downhill on rolling grasslands and deep jungles, and finally reach Speaker’s Point, where you’ll have a 360-degree view of nature, mountains, and the islands of Honda Bay! This will definitely get your heart pumping. After the whole off-road adventure, you’ll take on a downhill ride and reach the cool and clear Buaya River, where you can go swimming, kayaking, and standup paddleboarding. The whole adventure is quite an extraordinary experience. Don’t miss this!
Note: This adventure requires a minimum of 4 participants.
You’ll be picked up at your hotel in Puerto Princesa. Your choice between 7 am to 1 pm. The site closes at 4 pm.
Roundtrip transfer in Puerto Princesa
Swimming at Buaya River
Use of standup paddleboard and kayaks
Trained ATV trail guide
The Environmental Fee of P150 per person. This is a one-time mandatory fee once you arrive in Puerto Princesa.
- Please present a printed or mobile voucher
- The voucher is valid only on the tour date and time specified
- Riders must be at least 5 feet tall to control the ATVs and buggies.
- Children are only allowed as passengers on the buggies.
- We recommend you to bring the following items: comfortable attire, shoes, change of clothes, sunscreen, and camera.
OUR TWO CENTS
- Enjoy the great view at Speaker’s Point.
- Go kayaking or paddleboarding at Buaya River.