If the X-treme Trail is for the hardcore off-roadie, this 1.5-hour Adventure Trail is for the daredevil. You’ll be getting on an all-terrain vehicle and rough your way through off roads and mud-caked trails in our 300-hectare playground. At one point, you’ll get a big splash of mud all over you, which is part of the fun! We’ll bring you deep in the jungle where there is much shade and fresh air, as you go on steep downhill and uphill trails. This will definitely get your heart on the wild side. Maneuvering your four-wheel drive is going to be a challenge, but pure guts can surely keep you going! After that you’ll reach Speaker’s Point, where nature views, the sea, and Honda Bay’s islands are awesome and supreme. What a sweet treat to take a break and enjoy the whole dirt road experience!
Note: This adventure requires a minimum of 4 participants.
You’ll be picked up at your hotel in Puerto Princesa. Your choice between 7 am to 1 pm. The site closes at 4 pm.
Roundtrip transfer in Puerto Princesa
Trained ATV trail guide
The Environmental Fee of P150 per person. This is a one-time mandatory fee once you arrive in Puerto Princesa.
- Please present a printed or mobile voucher.
- The voucher is valid only on the tour date and time specified.
- Riders must be at least 5 feet tall to control the ATVs and buggies.
- Children are only allowed as passengers on the buggies.
- We recommend you to bring the following items: comfortable attire, shoes, sunscreen, and camera.
OUR TWO CENTS
- Enjoy the great view at Speaker’s Point.
- Bring extra clothes!