Apart from beautiful and well-preserved beaches, forests, and islands, Palawan also has a bustling urban hub in Puerto Princesa City, where you can enjoy a whole day (or a few days) of strolling. If you embark on the City Tour, you’ll be taken to some interesting spots like Baywalk, Immaculate Conception Cathedral, and Plaza Cuartel. The tour also includes a visit to Mitra Ranch, Baker’s Hill and Palawan Rescue and Wildlife Center (formerly known as Crocodile Farm).
● Airconditioned van
● Pick up & Drop at accommodation within Puerto Princesa City Proper
● Service of a licensed tour guide
● All Entrance Fee’s & Terminal Fee’s
● Light Snack
● PHP 600 / Adult (7 years old and above)
● PHP 500 / Child (3 years old to 7)
● FREE for Children below 3 years old
Combine this Tour with
● Firefly watching
● Van Transportation from Puerto Princesa to El Nido
01:00 PM : Pick up at accommodation in Puerto Princesa Proper
02:00 PM : Visit at Crocodile Farm, Bakers Hill, Plaza Cuartel, Cathedral & Baywalk
04:30 PM : Side trip to a souvenir shop
05:00 PM :erary may vary.